Mobile Ultrasound and Vascular Testing
ultrasound procedure produces images of any part of the body that is a gas-filled
structure or is not covered by bone. This is a non-invasive, painless technique which does not emit ionization radiation.
- LMX uses state of the art digital portable ultrasound equipment. The equipment allow for high definition images that can be manipulated for more accurate results.
- Digital equipment allows for direct uploading to our PAC's system for faster results.
- All LMX technologies are RDMS registered with many years of experience through extensive training.
- The Ultrasound is a well established and highly effective imaging modality. An
- All veroup / arterial doppler studies are beneficial in diagnosing deer vein thromtosis, plague formation, stenosis, iochemia and occlusions.
- All exams are interperated by board certified and state licensed radiologists and cardiologists.
Our Mobile Ultrasound service uses sophisticated techniques for high contrast image enhancement for tracking and identifying abnormalities. Our technicians are RDMS Registered, so your patients will benefit from the most up-to-date imaging techniques.
Gallbladder, Liver, Pancreas, Spleen, Biliary Tree, Kidneys and Abdominal Aorta
Small Parts Sonography
Breast, Thyroid, and Testicular
Obstetrics and Gynecology
2-D and M-Mode Echo, Cardiac Doppler, and Color Flow
Carotid Duplex Scan
Vascular Studies? Click here
Learn more about the Lackawanna mobile ultrasound team here.
Experience the Best in Mobile X-Ray Services
E-Mail or Call Us Today at 877-684-9729